Spirit Week 2020

Mattie Goad, Writer

October 26-30, 2020 was Spirit Week at Macon County Jr. High school. During the week, students and teachers could dress up according to a themed day. Usually Spirit Week is the week of Homecoming, but due to the late school start, we decided to move Spirit Week to the week of Halloween to give students and staff time to plan out their outfits!

This article is coming to you late, but hey, it’s better late than ever! Did you dress up? Check out the galleries to look for your photo!

Monday- ‘Murica Monday students could dress in red, white, and blue or they dress in camouflage to celebrate the people fighting for our country.

Tuesday-  Character/Celebrity Day students had a choice to dress as their favorite movie character, their favorite TV show character, favorite cartoon/animation character/Disney character, book characters, celebrities, and historical figures.

Wednesday- Color Day  students could wear a color head-to-toe, neon or tie-dye, or they could wear wacky-tacky crazy socks, mismatched, fun accessories etc.

Thursday- Blast From the Past or Back to the Future the choices were dress as the decades (20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00) , dress up like a baby, a elderly person, or their future career.

Friday- Halloween Students could dress up in any costume for Halloween!